Farm Nutrients has embarked with aerial scouting as part of our company1. We are using state of the art aeronautical technology to help farmers in the following ways:
Here is a picture of a aphid infested soybean plant leaf from above and below in infrared light.
- Rapid Crop Assessment
- Wide-Area Coverage for Quick Crop Inspection
- Levee and Irrigation Management
- Insurance Claim Analysis
- HD Picture Analysis in Google Earth
- Multi-Spectral Imagery Analysis
- Single User Operations
- Area Search - Inches from Surface to 400 ft AGL
- Pre-Programmed Field Analysis
- Down-link to Operational Farm Machinery
1. Under current FAA regulations we are only able to fly the aircraft under a COA (Certificate of Authorization) for a specified area.